Monday, April 13, 2009

April come she will....

So what has the Tribe been up to lately....

On the weekend of March 21st we headed down to Taichung to a place called The Refuge for a RockNReggae party, the first time we went was for New Years eve....it is a great place to Create, Relax, Jam and meet like minded people...

Jason opened up the day with a short set, after which there were a few more bands, including Militant Hippi, Native Space, and others...there was also some fire dancing - which the kids absolutely loved...Our friends Sheila and Joseph and their daughter Meenakshi joined us there too...and Joseph had a bit of a jam (he plays the Sax and bass guitar)...We really had a great evening...the kids had an absolute ball and I don't think they got to sleep until after midnight... (except for Asia-Faith who passed out on the blanket!)...Willow-River was very impressed with "carpenter Greg", who happened to live next door and had a house full of tools...Willow-River spent most of the next day at Greg's house watching him build!

Artist...Asia-Faith

Beautiful Bella...
Sandy...Isabelle
Joseph...
Sheila...
Boston Paul...Could not stay awake...Talis-Rain playing Poi...
Then the next day, Willow-River and daddy had a bit of a jam together....my little drummer boy...
We had such an awesome time...and can't wait to go back to The Refuge again soon!

The kids have also spent a bit of time building fairy gardens...


We have had two of the boys loose a baby tooth each, with a couple more loose ones ready to go sometime soon...

Willow-River lost his tooth a couple of weeks ago...

Talis-Rain was watching a movie the other night, when his came out... and Keanu-Storm's tooth was quite stubborn and didn't fall out for a long while...his new tooth was already almost completely out by the time his baby tooth fell out!
Lots of movies have also been watched...here is a pic of them watching Kung Fu Panda...lost count as to how many times this one has been watched!



Then the other night I just about had heart failure....I thought the kids were downstairs watching a movie, so after I finished in the shower, I went downstairs only to find Talis-Rain fast asleep, but no sign of the other 2 boys...so I thought they must have decided to go to their own bed instead (which is strange because they usually fall asleep watching a movie, or if they are in their bed they usually call for me to tuck them in)...anyway, so I take Talis-Rain up to bed only to find Keanu-Storm's bed empty...so I check Willow-River's bed...empty...so then I am thinking maybe they are playing hide and seek with me...so I call out to them - nothing...I go back downstairs, check behind the chairs, under chairs, back upstairs to my bedroom, under my bed...then I start to panic....they are nowhere! Now I am thinking they have been kidnapped (crazy I know...but strange things pop into a person's head in times like these...), then I think maybe they went to their friend Meena across the road to go fairy hunting or something...but think that they would have told me they were going, as they usually do...so I go to Jason and tell him I can't find the boys, and that he must go across the road to Meena's house and see if they are there...so off he runs, panic stricken too....and I go upstairs to check for them again...this time I think let me just check in Asia-Faith's bed...and what do I find....but this...
they had both fallen asleep with Asia-Faith!!! So I ran across the road to tell Jason and Meena's family that they were safe and sound...Meena and her mom had just grabbed their jackets and were about to go searching too!....Kids...gotta love them!

That's all for now...more to follow...

~* Peace and Love *~

No comments: