Monday, May 25, 2009

My birthday...

Sunday 24th, was my birthday...and we decided to go to a local park, 18 Peaks Mountain...when I first heard of this park, I thought it was somewhere in the mountains...it actually is in the middle of the city! LOL

We went to a local little breakfast place and got some pita filled with salad, and juice and headed to 18 Peaks...

It is hard to believe when you are walking around 18 Peaks that you are still in town! For some reason though they have these speakers all around with artificial birds singing....other than that it was really beautiful.

The kids had a blast...it was just very busy...lots of people around, next time I think we will go in the afternoon...maybe it won't be as busy...but a great morning was had by us all!
~* Peace and Love *~

No comments: