Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY KEANU-STORM...

I can't believe my baby boy is 6 years old already...just seems like yesterday he was still in my belly!

There is a little habit this little nunu bug has....when he was a few months old he discovered a mole on the side of my neck and while he was nursing he would have a little finger resting on it...well, not a day has gone by, and we are now in year six...that he has not had his little "fix" of my mole...every day, sometimes a couple of times a day!

We had a little party at home for him, with all his favourite treats and we skyped Nana and Papa and sang Happy Birthday...the joys of modern technology...

While I was wrapping his birthday presents, Talis-Rain was up with me...he decided he wanted to give his brother something from him, so he went to his room and found all sorts of his little treasures which he wrapped up in a box for his baby brother...too precious!

Happy Birthday Nunubug....WE LOVE YOU!!!

~* Peace and Love *~

PS: The baby Jason is holding is a little Taiwanese baby, Daniel, who we were looking after for 2 nights while his adoptive parents were away...he is too precious...





Singing Happy Birthday via skype...

No comments: